My sister (we live together) and I received a gas grill from our brother for Christmas last year.  Finally got it put together and used it once.  At that time we hadn't had the deck added on so it was totally inconvenient.  Now, we have a great deck and the grill is getting used!  I love to do veggies but they're messy.  I found this great non-stick skillet online.  It's wonderful!  I also bought a grill basket so I can do fish and other small stuff.  Anyway, I am loving these 2 new items.  I found them on Amazon for a great deal.  And they go into the dishwasher - whoooo hoooo.  Minus their handles, of course :)   Nope, Brookstone isn't paying me for the endorsement....wish they would though...


I cut up zucchini, yellow squash, and eggplant into cubes which I tossed in a bowl with some olive oil, salt, lemon-pepper, and onion powder.  I had some broccoli and decided to toss that in too.  Into the skillet, onto the grill and a bit later - yum.  The broccoli was really interesting.  It almost had the flavor of barbecued meat.  It could have been a little more done, but I was hungry and didn't want to wait.  So, S and I had a great meal of veggies and leftover pork tenderloin (which I grilled a couple days ago).  It was quite tasty, low cal, low fat and low carb...and easy to clean up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment